Statement of Purpose
The Kappa Phi Club is a Christ-centered organization for University women. It provides an opportunity for, and challenges them:
- to develop a deeper understanding of God, others and self;
- to realize their individual potential;
- to be a supportive community;
- to be personally involved, active participants and leaders in the life of the Church;
- to commit themselves to positive action.
Kappa Phi is a lifelong supportive Christian sisterhood expressed through service, study, and worship. We are lights in the darkness actively engaged as leaders in the church, the community and the world.