Kappa Phi is a spirit. It was born to unite young university women in a common purpose of strengthening their lives so that in everyday living they will be able to stand true to Christian principles.
Belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and perfect example of the children of God is the basic concept for which the Club stands.
Our Mission Statement
Kappa Phi is a lifelong supportive Christian sisterhood expressed through service, study, and worship. We are lights in the darkness actively engaged as leaders in the church, the community and the world.
The Kappa Phi Club is a Christ-centered organization for University women. It provides an opportunity for, and challenges them:
- to develop a deeper understanding of God, others and self;
- to realize their individual potential;
- to be a supportive community;
- to be personally involved, active participants and leaders in the life of the Church;
- to commit themselves to positive action.
"I'd love to."